There are some interesting links between the shape and form of some fruit & veg and their healing influences on the body organs they look like.
- Walnut. Looks like a human brain. Rich in Omega-3 Fatty Acids, which help to boost brain performance.
- Avocado. Reminds a woman’s womb. Full of folic acid, healthy monounsaturated fats, fiber, Vitamins B, C, K which are important for fertility, hormonal balance.
- Celery. With some imagination, we can find a similarity to human bones. Contains 23% of Sodium, the same amount as our bones, and Vitamin K, which is very important for the bone-building process. Helps to prevent osteoporosis.
- Sweet Potatoe. Has the shape of Pancreas. Rich in antioxidants and Vitamin C, sweet potato helps to balance blood sugar and reduce the risk of cancer.
- Carrot. If sliced looks similar to an eye shape. Great source of beta carotene, which our body utilizes to produce Vitamin A, that helps to improve vision.
- Tomato. Looks like our heart. Vitamin B, E, and antioxidants are linked to balancing cholesterol and boosting heart function.